from €64 per adultsBook Now
Join our Ephesus Tour and experience the captivating ancient city of Ephesus, including a visit to the renowned St. Mary’s House.
Step back in time as you walk through the remarkable ruins of Ephesus, one of the best-preserved ancient cities in the world. Witness the grandeur of the Library of Celsus and the well-preserved amphitheater.
Led by a professional guide, this full-day excursion begins with convenient hotel pickups in Kusadasi or Selcuk, ensuring a seamless and informative experience.
Departure Time: 08:00 – 08:30
Duration: 7-8 hours
Group Size: 14-16
Start & End: Kusadasi / Selcuk
- At least 2 adults: 10% discount per adult
- At least 3 adults: 15% discount per adult
- At least 4 adults: 20% discount per adult
Depending on your hotel location, we will pick you up from your hotel in Kusadasi or Selcuk at 08:00 – 08:30 am.
First, we will visit the remains of the Artemis Temple, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Ephesus Antique City
Next, we will see the spectacular leading site of Ephesus: The Celsius Library, Agora, Temple of Hadrian, The Great Theater, Trajan Fountain, Temple of Domitian, and Roman Latrines.
House of the Virgin Mary
Then we will visit the House of the Virgin Mary, which is known to be where she spent her last days.
Isa Bey Mosque
After the lunch break, we will see the historical Isa Bey Mosque, which is famous for its architectural structure.
Our last stop is a carpet factory, another historical location. After having your tea in the garden you can observe a carpet weaving process.
- Pick-up & drop-off at the hotel
- Professional tour guide
- Lunch (except beverage)
- Entrance fees
What’s not included: Personal expenses.
- Payment is not required during the reservation process.
- You can pay the tour fee when we pick you up from your hotel.
- Free cancellation before the tour starts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will you pick us up from our hotel?
- Depending on your hotel location, we will pick you up around 08:00 – 08:30 am.
- Where do you pick up from?
- We pick up from Kusadasi or Selcuk. We do not pick up from the airport. Please let us know if you need a transfer from the airport. We can provide it at an additional charge.
- I have more questions.
- We will be happy to answer any other questions you may have. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org