Cappadocia, Pamukkale & Ephesus in 4 Days Tour
Explore the must-see places in Cappadocia and western Turkey with a limited time and budget. You will see all the highlights in just four days and enjoy the history and natural beauties.
Departure Time: 04:00 – 04:30
Duration: 4 days
Start & End: Istanbul
Day 1 – Istanbul to CappadociaLunch included
Your driver will pick you up at around 04:00-04:30 am from your hotel in Istanbul and transfer you to the airport. We will inform you of the exact pick-up time in advance.
When you arrive at the airport in Cappadocia, the driver will greet you with a sign with your name and transfer you to Cappadocia. Then you will join the first-day tour of Cappadocia.
North Cappadocia Tour (Red Tour): First, we will see Uchisar Castle, Goreme Open Air Museum, and Love Valley. After lunch in Avanos, we will also visit Pottery Workshop, Pasabag Valley, and Devrent Valley.
We will drop you off at your hotel at the end of the first-day tour. Overnight stay at a boutique hotel in Cappadocia.
Day 2 – Cappadocia to PamukkaleBreakfast and lunch included
Optional: Hot air balloon ride. (Not included, you can book separately.)
After breakfast at the hotel, we will pick you up at 09:30 am for the second-day tour in Cappadocia.
South Cappadocia Tour (Green Tour): After a short break at the Goreme Panorama, we will go to Derinkuyu Underground City and Ihlara Valley. After lunch in Belisirma, we will visit Selime Monastery and return to Uchisar to see the Pigeon Valley.
Your tour guide and driver will transfer you to the Goreme Bus Station at the end of the tour. You will have time for dinner in Goreme before the bus departs.
The duration of the trip, which will depart for Pamukkale at around 20:00, will be approximately 10 hours. The bus will stop several times for personal needs.
Day 3 – Pamukkale to Ephesus
Breakfast and lunch included
Upon arrival in Pamukkale, you will be met at the bus station and transferred to the hotel to freshen up before starting the tour.
After breakfast at the hotel, we will pick you up at 09:30 am.
Pamukkale Tour: We will see the ancient city of Hierapolis with the Temple of Apollo, the breathtaking Theater, the fascinating Necropolis, and the last the great baths of Hierapolis Antique City, where St. Philip was martyred. Then we will visit the calcium terraces and pools.
At the end of the Pamukkale tour, we will transfer you to the hotel in Kusadasi.
Day 4 – Ephesus to Istanbul
Breakfast and lunch included
After checking out from the hotel, you will be picked up at 08:30 am for the Ephesus tour.
Ephesus Tour: We will visit the remains of the Artemis Temple, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Then we will see the spectacular leading site of Ephesus: The Celsius Library, Agora, Theater, Odeon, Trajan Fountain, Domitianus Temple, and Roman Latrines.
After the lunch break, we will visit the House of Virgin Mary, which is known to be where she spent her last days.
End of the Ephesus tour, you will be transferred to the Izmir Airport for your flight to Istanbul.
Upon arrival in Istanbul at 20:30, the driver will meet you and will take you back to the hotel.
- All airport transfers
- Flights from Istanbul to Cappadocia and from Ephesus to Istanbul
- All transports
- All accommodations (can be excluded)
- Entrance fees (except the Antique Pool in Pamukkale)
- All listed tours with a professional tour guide
- 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches (except beverage)
What’s not included: Medical services, dinners, and personal expenses.
- We will contact you and ask for confirmation before booking the flight tickets. (To make sure everything is right.)
- You can select the room type in the next step.
- PCR test result is no longer required for domestic flights.
Hotels & Flights
We offer accommodation in 3 categories. You can choose your hotel category and room type on the next page. If you like to book your hotel by yourself, you can also exclude accommodation and get a discount.
- Budget: My Cave Hotel, My Story Cave, or a similar hotel. (Included in the price.)
- Standard: Hera Cave Suites (Standard Room), Kistar Cave Hotel (Standard Room), or a similar hotel. (For an additional fee.)
- Deluxe: Hera Cave Suites (Deluxe Room), Kistar Cave Hotel (Deluxe Suites), or a similar hotel. (For an additional fee.)
- Budget: Efe Boutique Hotel, or a similar hotel. (Included in the price.)
- Standard: Ramada Hotel & Suites by Wyndham (Standard Room) or a similar hotel. (For an additional fee.)
- Deluxe: Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel (Standard Room) or a similar hotel. (For an additional fee.)
We book flights with Turkish Airlines whenever possible. We will inform you of the flight details (times and airports) and book the flights after your confirmation.
We will send your tickets and you will check in online. We will provide you the link where you can check in. If you prefer, we will do the check-in for you.
Online check-in opens 24 hours before the flight.
The baggage allowance is 15 kg for each passenger. You also have 1 piece, 8 kg cabin baggage. You can increase your baggage allowance during check-in for an additional fee.
- A deposit of 30% of the total amount is required for the reservation.
- 50% of the deposit is refundable up to 10 days before the departure.
- For an additional fee, you can make the deposit fully refundable up to 10 days before. You will see this option and the additional fee in the next step. (If there are more than 10 days before the departure.)
- The remaining fee must be paid at least 10 days before the departure date. We will remind you and send the payment link.
Frequently Asked Questions