Cappadocia, Pamukkale & Ephesus in 4 Days Tour
from €440 per adultsBook Now
Discover the captivating highlights of Cappadocia, Pamukkale, and Ephesus on our 4-day tour.
This adventure offers the opportunity to experience the history and natural wonders of Cappadocia and western Turkey, even if your time and budget are limited.
Immerse yourself in the surreal landscapes of Cappadocia, behold the natural beauty of Pamukkale, and explore the allure of Ephesus‘ historical treasures. Create beautiful memories that will last a lifetime.
Our experienced guides will provide commentary in English, ensuring you don’t miss any of the captivating stories and details.
Join us on this unforgettable 4-day adventure, starting and ending at your hotel in Istanbul.
Departure Time: 04:00 – 04:30
Duration: 4 days
Start & End: Istanbul
- At least 2 adults: 8% discount per adult
- At least 3 adults: 15% discount per adult
- At least 4 adults: 20% discount per adult
Day 1 - Istanbul to Cappadocia
Your driver will pick you up at around 04:00-04:30 am from your hotel in Istanbul and transfer you to the airport. We will inform you of the exact pick-up time in advance.
When you arrive at the airport in Cappadocia, the driver will greet you with a sign with your name and transfer you to Cappadocia. Then you will join the first-day tour of Cappadocia.
North Cappadocia Tour (Red Tour): First, we will see Uchisar Castle, Goreme Open Air Museum, and Love Valley. After lunch in Avanos, we will also visit Pottery Workshop, Pasabag Valley, and Devrent Valley.
We will drop you off at your hotel at the end of the first-day tour. Overnight stay at a boutique hotel in Cappadocia.
Day 2 - Cappadocia to Pamukkale
Breakfast and lunch included
Optional: Hot air balloon ride. (Not included, you can book separately.)
After breakfast at the hotel, we will pick you up at 09:30 am for the second-day tour in Cappadocia.
South Cappadocia Tour (Green Tour): After a short break at the Goreme Panorama, we will go to Derinkuyu Underground City and Ihlara Valley. After lunch in Belisirma, we will visit Selime Monastery and return to Uchisar to see the Pigeon Valley.
Your tour guide and driver will transfer you to the Goreme Bus Station at the end of the tour. You will have time for dinner in Goreme before the bus departs.
The duration of the trip, which will depart for Pamukkale at around 20:00, will be approximately 10 hours. The bus will stop several times for personal needs.
Day 3 - Pamukkale to Ephesus
Breakfast and lunch included
Upon arrival in Pamukkale, you will be met at the bus station and transferred to the hotel to freshen up before starting the tour.
After breakfast at the hotel, we will pick you up at 09:30 am.
Pamukkale Tour: We will see the ancient city of Hierapolis with the Temple of Apollo, the breathtaking Theater, the fascinating Necropolis, and the last the great baths of Hierapolis Antique City, where St. Philip was martyred. Then we will visit the calcium terraces and pools.
At the end of the Pamukkale tour, we will transfer you to the hotel in Kusadasi.
Day 4 - Ephesus to Istanbul
Breakfast and lunch included
After checking out from the hotel, you will be picked up at 08:30 am for the Ephesus tour.
Ephesus Tour: We will visit the remains of the Artemis Temple, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Then we will see the spectacular leading site of Ephesus: The Celsius Library, Agora, Theater, Odeon, Trajan Fountain, Domitianus Temple, and Roman Latrines.
After the lunch break, we will visit the House of Virgin Mary, which is known to be where she spent her last days.
End of the Ephesus tour, you will be transferred to the Izmir Airport for your flight to Istanbul.
Upon arrival in Istanbul at 20:30, the driver will meet you and will take you back to the hotel.
- All airport transfers
- Flights from Istanbul to Cappadocia and from Ephesus to Istanbul
- Bus ticket from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- All transports
- All accommodations (can be excluded)
- Entrance fees (except the Antique Pool in Pamukkale)
- All listed tours with a professional tour guide
- 3 breakfast, 4 lunches (except beverage)
What’s not included: Medical services, dinners, and personal expenses.
- Before booking the flights, we will contact you to confirm the details to ensure everything is correct.
- On the next step, you will have the option to choose the room type or exclude it.
Hotels & Flights
We offer accommodation in three categories. You can select your preferred hotel category and room type on the next page. If you prefer to book your own hotel, you also have the option to exclude accommodation and receive a discount.
- Budget: My Cave Hotel, Zultanite Hotel, or a similar hotel. (Included in the price.)
- Standard: Kistar Cave Hotel (Standard Room), or a similar hotel. (For an additional fee.)
- Superior: Hera Cave Suites (Standard Room), Kistar Cave Hotel (Deluxe Suites), or a similar hotel. (For an additional fee.)
- Budget: Efe Boutique Hotel, or a similar hotel. (Included in the price.)
- Standard: Ramada Hotel & Suites by Wyndham (Standard Room) or a similar hotel. (For an additional fee.)
- Superior: Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel (Standard Room) or a similar hotel. (For an additional fee.)
We book flights with Turkish Airlines whenever possible. We will first provide you with flight details, including times and airports. Once you confirm the details, we will proceed to book the flights and send you the tickets with all the necessary information.
The baggage allowance is 15 kg per passenger, and you are allowed to bring 1 piece of cabin baggage weighing up to 8 kg. If you need to increase your baggage allowance, you can do so during check-in by paying an additional fee.
- Payment is not required during the reservation process. You will be able to pay once we confirm your reservation.
- Upon confirmation, a deposit of 30% of the total amount is required to secure the reservation.
- 50% of the deposit is refundable up to 10 days before the departure.
- For an extra charge, you can make the deposit fully refundable up to 10 days before departure. If there are more than 10 days remaining until departure, you will see this option and the additional cost on the next step.
- The remaining fee must be paid at least 10 days before the departure date. We will remind you and send the payment link.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will you pick us up from our hotel in Istanbul?
- Depending on your hotel location, we will pick you up at least 2-3 hours before the flight time. We will inform the time in advance.
- Are there restaurants near the hotels since dinners are not included?
- Yes, there are nearby restaurants for you to enjoy your dinners close to your hotels.
- What is the policy on face masks?
- Wearing a face mask is no longer mandatory, it is optional.
- I have more questions.
- We will be happy to answer any other questions you may have. Email: email@example.com