Ephesus From Istanbul in a Day Tour
from €208 per adultsBook Now
Experience the ultimate Istanbul to Ephesus day trip and uncover the wonders of the best-preserved Roman city in Turkey.
Begin your adventure with an early morning hotel pick-up in Istanbul, followed by a captivating tour of Ephesus.
Marvel at the well-preserved ancient ruins, including the Library of Celsus and the Great Theater. Explore the sacred House of the Virgin Mary and witness the architectural beauty of the Isa Bey Mosque.
After a day filled with exploration, we will ensure a comfortable return to your hotel in Istanbul, leaving you with cherished memories of this remarkable historical site.
Departure Time: 04:30 – 05:00
Duration: 1 day
Start & End: Istanbul
- At least 2 adults: 10% discount per adult
- At least 3 adults: 15% discount per adult
- At least 4 adults: 20% discount per adult
Istanbul to Ephesus
Your driver will pick you up at around 04:30-05:00 am from your hotel in Istanbul and transfer you to the airport. We will inform you of the exact pick-up time in advance.
When you arrive at the airport in Izmir, the driver will greet you with a sign with your name and transfer you to Ephesus. Then you will join the tour.
We will visit the remains of the Artemis Temple, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Then we will see the spectacular leading site of Ephesus: The Celsius Library, Agora, Temple of Hadrian, The Great Theater, Trajan Fountain, Temple of Domitian, and Roman Latrines.
Then we will visit the House of the Virgin Mary, which is known to be where she spent her last days.
After the lunch break, we will see the historical Isa Bey Mosque, which is famous for its architectural structure. After Isa Bey Mosque, we will visit the carpet factory, another historical location. After having your tea in the garden you can observe a carpet weaving process.
Ephesus to Istanbul
At the end of the Ephesus tour, we will transfer you to the airport for your flight to Istanbul.
Your driver will meet you at the airport and then drop you off at your hotel in Istanbul.
- All airport transfers
- Flights from Istanbul to Ephesus and from Ephesus to Istanbul
- All transports
- Entrance fees
- Full day Ephesus tour with a professional tour guide
- Lunch (except beverage)
What’s not included: Personal expenses.
- Before booking the flights, we will contact you to confirm the details to ensure everything is correct.
- This tour is designed to be completed within a single day, allowing you to explore the highlights without overnight accommodation.
We book flights with Turkish Airlines whenever possible. We will first provide you with flight details, including times and airports. Once you confirm the details, we will proceed to book the flights and send you the tickets with all the necessary information.
The baggage allowance is 15 kg per passenger, and you are allowed to bring 1 piece of cabin baggage weighing up to 8 kg. If you need to increase your baggage allowance, you can do so during check-in by paying an additional fee.
- Payment is not required during the reservation process. You will be able to pay once we confirm your reservation.
- Upon confirmation, a deposit of 30% of the total amount is required to secure the reservation.
- 50% of the deposit is refundable up to 10 days before the departure.
- For an extra charge, you can make the deposit fully refundable up to 10 days before departure. If there are more than 10 days remaining until departure, you will see this option and the additional cost on the next step.
- You can pay the remaining fee in Ephesus with cash or a card. You also have the option to pay online via your booking page. The choice is entirely up to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will you pick us up from our hotel in Istanbul?
- Depending on your hotel location, we will pick you up at least 2-3 hours before the flight time. We will inform the time in advance.
- What is the policy on face masks?
- Wearing a face mask is no longer mandatory, it is optional.
- I have more questions.
- We will be happy to answer any other questions you may have. Email: email@example.com