Ephesus From Istanbul in a Day Tour
Visit Ephesus from Istanbul for one day to explore the best-preserved Roman city in Turkey.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul early in the morning and join the tour on the same day. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off at your hotel in Istanbul.
Departure Time: 04:30 – 05:00
Duration: 1 day
Start & End: Istanbul
Istanbul to EphesusYour driver will pick you up at around 04:30-05:00 am from your hotel in Istanbul and transfer you to the airport. We will inform you of the exact pick-up time in advance.
When you arrive at the airport in Izmir, the driver will greet you with a sign with your name and transfer you to Ephesus. Then you will join the tour.
Ephesus TourLunch included
We will visit the remains of the Artemis Temple, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Then we will see the spectacular leading site of Ephesus: The Celsius Library, Agora, Temple of Hadrian, The Great Theater, Trajan Fountain, Temple of Domitian, and Roman Latrines.
Then we will visit the House of the Virgin Mary, which is known to be where she spent her last days.
After the lunch break, we will see the historical Isa Bey Mosque, which is famous for its architectural structure. After Isa Bey Mosque, we will visit the carpet factory, another historical location. After having your tea in the garden you can observe a carpet weaving process.
Ephesus to Istanbul
At the end of the Ephesus tour, we will transfer you to the airport for your flight to Istanbul.
Your driver will meet you at the airport and then drop you off at your hotel in Istanbul.
- All airport transfers
- Flights from Istanbul to Ephesus and from Ephesus to Istanbul
- Full day Ephesus tour with a professional tour guide
- Lunch (except beverage)
What’s not included: Medical services, dinner, and personal expenses.
We will send your tickets and you will check in online. We will provide you the link where you can check in. If you prefer, we will do the check-in for you.
Online check-in opens 24 hours before the flight.
The baggage allowance is 15 kg for each passenger. You also have 1 piece, 8 kg cabin baggage. You can increase your baggage allowance during check-in for an additional fee.
- We will contact you and ask for confirmation before booking the flights. (To make sure everything is right.)
- PCR test result is no longer required for domestic flights.
- A deposit of 30% of the total amount is required for the reservation.
- 50% of the deposit is refundable up to 10 days before the departure.
- For an additional fee, you can make the deposit fully refundable up to 10 days before the departure. You will see this option and the additional fee in the next step. (If there are more than 10 days before the departure.)
- The remaining fee must be paid at least 10 days before the departure date. We will remind you and send the payment link.
Frequently Asked Questions