Ephesus & Pamukkale Tour in 2 Days 1 Night
from €344 per adultsBook Now
Experience the best of Western Turkey in just 2 days with the Ephesus & Pamukkale Tour.
Visit the ancient city of Ephesus, where Roman ruins await. Explore the Library of Celsus and the Great Theatre, stepping back in time.
Then, visit Hierapolis and witness the surreal beauty of Pamukkale, with its terraced travertine pools and thermal waters.
Expert guides, flights, transportation, and meals are included for a hassle-free adventure.
Discover Turkey’s historical and natural wonders on this unforgettable tour.
Departure Time: 04:30 – 05:00
Duration: 2 days
Start & End: Istanbul
- At least 2 adults: 10% discount per adult
- At least 3 adults: 15% discount per adult
- At least 4 adults: 20% discount per adult
Day 1 - Istanbul to Ephesus
Your driver will pick you up at around 04:00-05:00 am from your hotel in Istanbul and transfer you to the airport. We will inform you of the exact pick-up time in advance.
When you arrive at the airport in Izmir, the driver will greet you with a sign with your name and transfer you to Ephesus. Then you will join the first-day tour.
Ephesus Tour: We will visit the remains of the Artemis Temple, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Then we will see the spectacular leading site of Ephesus: The Celsus Library, Agora, Theater, Odeon, Trajan Fountain, Domitianus Temple, and Roman Latrines.
After the lunch break, we will visit the House of Virgin Mary, which is known to be where she spent her last days.
End of the Ephesus tour, we will transfer you to the hotel in Kusadasi.
Day 2 - Pamukkale to Istanbul
Breakfast and lunch included
After checking out from the hotel, you will be picked up at 08:30 am for the Pamukkale tour.
Pamukkale Tour: We will see the ancient city of Hierapolis with the Temple of Apollo, the breathtaking Theater, the fascinating Necropolis, and the last the great baths of Hierapolis Antique City, where St. Philip was martyred. Then we will visit the calcium terraces and pools.
At the end of the tour, we will transfer you to the the airport for your flight to Istanbul.
Your driver will meet you at the airport and then drop you off at your hotel in Istanbul.
- All airport transfers
- Flights from Istanbul to Ephesus and from Pamukkale to Istanbul
- All transports
- All accommodations (can be excluded)
- Entrance fees
- All listed tours with a professional tour guide
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches (except beverage)
What’s not included: Medical services, dinners, and personal expenses.
- Before booking the flights, we will contact you to confirm the details to ensure everything is correct.
- On the next step, you will have the option to choose the room type or exclude it.
Hotels & Flights
We offer accommodation in three categories. You can select your preferred hotel category and room type on the next page. If you prefer to book your own hotel, you also have the option to exclude accommodation and receive a discount.
- Budget: Efe Boutique Hotel, or a similar hotel. (Included in the price.)
- Standard: Ramada Hotel & Suites by Wyndham (Standard Room) or a similar hotel. (For an additional fee.)
- Superior: Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel (Standard Room) or a similar hotel. (For an additional fee.)
We book flights with Turkish Airlines whenever possible. We will first provide you with flight details, including times and airports. Once you confirm the details, we will proceed to book the flights and send you the tickets with all the necessary information.
The baggage allowance is 15 kg per passenger, and you are allowed to bring 1 piece of cabin baggage weighing up to 8 kg. If you need to increase your baggage allowance, you can do so during check-in by paying an additional fee.
- Payment is not required during the reservation process. You will be able to pay once we confirm your reservation.
- Upon confirmation, a deposit of 30% of the total amount is required to secure the reservation.
- 50% of the deposit is refundable up to 10 days before the departure.
- For an extra charge, you can make the deposit fully refundable up to 10 days before departure. If there are more than 10 days remaining until departure, you will see this option and the additional cost on the next step.
- The remaining fee must be paid at least 10 days before the departure date. We will remind you and send the payment link.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will you pick us up from our hotel in Istanbul?
- Depending on your hotel location, we will pick you up at least 2-3 hours before the flight time. We will inform the time in advance.
- Are there restaurants near the hotel since dinners are not included?
- Yes, there are nearby restaurants for you to enjoy your dinners close to your hotel.
- What is the policy on face masks?
- Wearing a face mask is no longer mandatory, it is optional.
- I have more questions.
- We will be happy to answer any other questions you may have. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org